We are seeking a youth sports Coach for our organization! This individual should love working with children and have a passion for Sports and Fitness.
Sunday from 7am – 12pm.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Create a fun and safe learning environment
- Establish and maintain positive relationships with children , parents, members and the community of Riverdale Y.
- Maintain the health and safety of all children and members.
- Arrive at least 15 minutes prior to scheduled appointment.
- Perform opening/closing procedures of the Gymnasium.
- Provide customer service by assisting members and clients via answering questions on sports programs and techniques as well as demonstrations.
- Supervise and ensure safety in the Gymnasium areas attended by members and guests.
- Maintain the cleanliness and functioning of the Gymnasium.
- Log floor hours, and private sessions into ADP.
- Report any equipment malfunctions to the Sports Director.
- Respond to all medical emergencies as appropriate.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Previous experience in teaching, coaching or other related fields
- Passionate about fitness, sports and working with children
- Ability to build rapport with children
- Fun, exciting, positive and patient demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Salary and Benefit
Salary: $16 per hour
Private training sessions: $30 per hour
Please send a cover letter and resume to Adriana Rexhepi at firstname.lastname@example.org.