Just a friendly reminder that we have changes to the building hours coming up in September for Labor Day, Rosh Hashanah, Yom Kippur, and Sukkot. As well as a three day pool closure for maintenance.
Labor Day Hours – September 4
9/4 – reduced hours for Labor Day – 8am – 12pm
Pool Closure – September 6-8
The Y will close the pool for our annual pool cleaning and maintenance 9/6-9/8.
The pool will reopen Sunday, 9/10. Shames JCC has offered the Y reciprocity on these days only (Saturday not included). Please go to the front desk for your letter of reciprocity to be presented to the Shames welcome desk staff.
Please refer to the Shames website for their pool schedule.
Jewish High Holidays Schedule
- 9/15 – Close at 5 pm for Erev Rosh Hashanah
- 9/17 – Closed for Rosh Hashana
- 9/24 – Erev Yom Kippur – close at 5 p.m.
- 9/25 – Closed for Yom Kippur
- 9/29 – Erev Sukkos – close at 5 p.m.
- 10/1 – Closed for Sukkot
- 10/6 – Close at 5 pm for Erev Shmini Atzeret
- 10/8 – Closed for Simchat Torah
Shames JCC has offered the Y reciprocity on 10/1 and 10/8 ONLY. Please go to the front desk for your letter of reciprocity to be presented to the Shames welcome desk staff.